Benefiting from the collaboration of a dedicated and specialized workforce and skillful managers with more than 20 years of distinguished experience in international and domestic transportation, Kala Sepid Tarabar International Transportation & Trading Company has provided specialized services and products to a wide range of public and private companies to date it has traded are both companies and natural persons.
The representative offices of this company operate on all borders of Iran, in customs offices, special trade zones and customs areas of provincial cities, as well as in some other countries such as Afghanistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, China, the USA and the United Arab Emirates. (Dubai). The agencies employ experienced and efficient staff in all international transport matters (road, rail and sea) and are able to act as advisers and advocates for the customers, choosing the best routes and transport procedures and explaining the circumstances of the world market.
The statistics of semi-trailers covered by this company are as follows:
- 50 Afghan trucks
- 140 Iranian trucks
- 35 trucks for transporting cars
- 30 long vehicles and trailers
- Transportation of exported, imported and transit goods by Iranian and foreign trucks from all customs offices of the country to Europe, Asia, CIS, Afghanistan, Iraq and vice versa.
- Multilateral and combined transport, FCL and LCL cargo, cargo, dangerous refrigerated, tanker and tent shipments.
- Transportation of exported, imported and transit goods in 20ft, 40ft and special containers (Reefer, Open Top Flat, Rack) through a powerful land transport fleet.
- Transit raw materials from CIS to China.
- Feeder services from Jebel Ali and Guangzhou to Iran’s southern ports and vice versa.
- Transportation of bulk cargo by special ships in charter and floating watercraft under the auspices of the company from the northern and southern ports of the country.
- Transport of consignments by rail, especially bulk container loads from/to Turkmenistan and the customs offices of Iran
- Transportation of cargoes by container ships to European countries, China, India and the Gulf States.
- Carrying out all works for sea transport by floating vessels in the Caspian Sea (The company has representative offices in Amir Abad and Bandar Anzali)
- Transportation of oil products from Iran’s northern ports to Iraq, from Iraq to Afghanistan and to Iran’s southern ports.
- Provision of consulting services in fuel trading from Turkmenistan, Russia and Iraq. The company’s agencies operate in Turkmenistan, Octavos, Shanghai, Nakhchivan, Yerevan, Erbil, Heart and Kabul.
- Specializing in loading and transporting returned containers from Turkmenistan to Tajikistan and advanced Uzbekistan to Iran.
Cargo handling and commercial services:
- Providing consulting services, handling customs matters, clearing goods from all customs offices in the country, free zone ports and special trade zones in the country while holding an official brokerage license issued by Iran Customs Office.
- Creation of a proforma invoice and carrying out all relevant steps (obtaining approval, order registration, clearance and transport).
- Handling of all exported and imported cargoes at frontier markets and frontier cooperatives.
- Handling of all commercial affairs, including all phases of purchasing and shipping the ordered shipments from China through the company’s office in Guangzhou.
- Importing many types of modern cars, heavy and industrial vehicles from UAE.
- The largest company in the field of transport and unpacking of reefer containers and food transport in the east of the country.
- The only transportation company equipped with cold storage, sub-zero refrigeration and exclusive food storage sorting and packaging line in Mashhad.
- Opening of LC to facilitate commercial affairs.
We process a wide range of products ranging from petrochemical products such as urea and sulphur, to mineral products such as fluorite, talc and gypsum, to building products such as stones, tiles, ceramics and so on.
In addition, we also focus on agricultural and food products such as fresh fruits and vegetables, saffron, rosebuds, jujube, legumes and nuts, meat (fresh and frozen), spices, etc. These export from Iran and other countries to customers all over the world World. We work with all reputable factories to export only high quality products with certifications and ISO standards at the best price.
Our professional staff will work for you to ensure that all of your specific requirements are met in the most timely manner possible. We also keep you informed about the delivery situation so that you can keep track of your market.
Company CV Summary:
- The iron ore delivery and transportation contractor of Mobarakeh Isfahan Steel Company, Isfahan Iron Foundry Company and Khuzestan Cement Co.
- Transportation of more than 2,000,000 tons of iron ore per year under the supply and transportation contracts.
- Purchasing, cold storage, sorting and packaging of 2,800 tons of Mazafati and Kebkab dates for export to Russia, Iraq and the United Arab Emirates.
- Transporting more than 10,000 tons of imported red meat and chicken per year to Afghanistan using the company’s refrigerated trucks.
- Import and transport of more than 1000 tons of wood from Russia and their forwarding to Iraq.
- Export bulk barley with a capacity of 35,000 tons to Iraq.
- Transportation of Iran Khodro and Saipa automaker products to regional countries.
- Import of raw materials for the parts manufacturers authorized by Iran Khodro and Saipa Auto Manufacturing Companies